Taxation of incentive systems
- Who is our service for?
- Why is establishing your tax residence so important?
- What can we do for you?
Our service is for you if:
- you are a Polish resident
- you are not a Polish resident but you have received income that must be taxed in Poland
- you participate in broadly understood incentive programs organized by foreign employers, principals and contractors
- you have purchased Restricted Stock Units RSU or other financial instruments
- you have sold Restricted Stock Units RSU or other financial instruments
Determining your tax residence is crucial for:
- determine the country where you have unlimited and limited tax liability
- determining the correct method of showing and taxing your income
- determining the correct method of submitting your annual tax returns
- you take advantage of tax benefits
- avoiding costly disputes with the tax administrations of the countries where you are or have previously stayed
In your individual case:
- we will correctly determine your tax residence based on national and international law
- we will conduct a tax analysis of contracts and regulations regarding your participation in the incentive program
- we will determine the source of income
- we will verify the moment when taxable income arises
- we will discuss with you the tax risk and methods of its protection in the case of incentive systems
- we will prepare an application for a tax interpretation in your case