Taxation of income of foreigners

Our service is for you if:
  • you are a citizen of another country
  • you have moved your place of residence to Poland
  • you are staying in Poland for work or other activities
  • you meet the criteria for recognizing you as a tax resident in Poland, including the criterion of 183 days of residence
  • you are planning to change your place of residence to Poland
Determining your tax residence is crucial for:
  • determine the country where you have unlimited and limited tax liability
  • determining the correct method of showing and taxing your income
  • determining the correct method of submitting your annual tax returns
  • you take advantage of tax benefits
  • avoiding costly disputes with the tax administrations of the countries where you are or have previously stayed
In your individual case:
  • we will correctly determine your tax residence based on national and international law
  • we will determine the method and place of taxation of your income
  • we will help you in contacts with the Polish tax administration
  • we can represent you before the Polish tax authorities if you need it